The NAF Project was created with you in mind! If you would like to help spread the message and tell survivors that what happened to them was not their fault then, please, follow the submission guidelines below. We would love to hear from you.
- Try to keep your video under ten minutes so that we can add it to our YouTube channel. If your video is longer, that is okay. E-mail it to us at NotAtFaultProject@gmail.com and we can add it to our Blog or our Tumblr.
- Please, no explicit details about the abuse. We do not want to further traumatize anyone watching.
- Try to keep your personal information at a minimum for your safety. Name, age, occupation and country are all acceptable. (we do ask that you limit the amount of personal data that you submit because of personal safety issues. Please, do not submit ALL of the above information in any form, because we would be unable to accept it due to considerations for your anonymity, thank you).
- Please, try to include your version of “you are not at fault”.
- Text submissions are not only accepted, they are encouraged!
- We will not edit your video and will only spell-check accepted texts.